Insight. Continuity. Guardianship.
As a fiduciary business we believe in long-term relationships. Good governance and independent values are our key to protecting families, their wealth and legacy. For us, investing in our people and ensuring a sustainable, responsible and enduring business that benefits our clients, communities and environment are integral to our success.
Supplier Code of Conduct
We expect our suppliers and their supply chain agents to support this vision by fully complying with applicable laws and by using their best efforts to meet the following standards:
- Make practical efforts to protect people and ecosystems against pollution, hazards and danger.
- Actively pursue a long-term and sustainable approach to business and procurement.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the environmental risks, impacts and responsibilities of their operations and implement initiatives to mitigate these risks.
- Support fair trade, safety and the good health of people and the planet.
- Observe equality of opportunity and encourage diversity, transparency, a voice for all, collaboration and respectful treatment.
- Ensure no utilization or exploitation of child or forced labour or vulnerable groups in their business and supply chain.
- Meet the requirements of any applicable anti-discrimination legislation including the explicit prohibition of bullying, victimising, harassing or discriminating against any person due to their sex, gender identity, marital/civil status, race, ethnicity, origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, age, or part-time status or for any other reason.
- Respect employee rights, fair wages and acceptable working conditions.
- Comply with the letter and spirit of all applicable laws, regulations and best practice.
- Take a zero-tolerance approach to fraud, bribery and corruption.
- Implement values, good governance, corporate social responsibility and robust standards of cyber-security.
- Commit to integrity, professionalism and high standards of ethical conduct, including avoiding conflicts of interest and considering the needs of all stakeholders.
- Manage risk through informed decisions and a balanced and apportioned approach.
- Protect our and all stakeholder’s integrity by respecting privacy and robustly controlling and protecting data.
- Not bring about disrepute nor act so as to diminish our or any stakeholder’s trust.
- Strive for innovation and improvement to benefit clients, communities, our society and the planet.
Deviations from or violations of this Code will seriously impact on whom we do business with. We will on occasion conduct compliance surveys and may request evidence of Code conformity from suppliers. This Code establishes expectations of standards, behaviour and conduct, but is not intended to be legally actionable nor does it substitute for legal contracts between us, the terms of which prevail.