Accuro is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Enquiries and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Accuro Trust (Jersey) Ltd, PO Box 344, One The Esplanade, St Helier, Jersey JE4 8UW marked for the attention of the Legal Director.
Information we may collect from you
Accuro may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers in accordance with our cyber security policy which is available on request. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Accuro will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this statement.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Accuro or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Accuro, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of performing appropriate anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism procedures.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
Individuals have the right to receive a copy of certain personal data held by a data controller upon written request and payment of the appropriate fee. You have the right to require Accuro which is a data controller to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data it holds.